Monday, December 20, 2010

Sixth Month Check-up




On Dec. 7th I took Avonlea in for her Six Month Check-up. "Little Piglet" (as the doctor refers to her as) was doing GREAT! She weighed in at 17 lbs. 03 oz. and was 25 & 3/4 inches long. Of course, Avonlea had a couple of shots, which she handled like a champ & off we went. Unfortunately, we had another visit a week later...Avonlea had a double ear infection. She had been running a fever & was a little fussy. My poor baby! This was the first time she had really been sick & it was a bit traumatizing for both Jeff and I. Luckily, we got her on antibiotics and she was on the mend. Here are some photos of our "Little Piglet."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am Debby (Martin) Crain and have been married for almost 8 years to Jeff Crain. We live in Houston, TX and have 2 beautiful daughters, Avonlea & Linley Belle.