Friday, January 24, 2014

MN via South Dakota!

After the wedding this summer (end of June), Jeff, Avonlea and I decided to make a trip out of heading to MN. We trekked across Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota and finally made it to Mom & Dad's in MN. We did make stops at Deadwood, Mt. Rushmore, Storybook Island (Rapid City) and Wall Drug. I'm pretty sure Avonlea's highlight was Storybook Island sprinkled with a little Wall Drug. These places were all places my parents took me and my siblings several times during our childhood and I wanted to make sure Avonlea experienced it. Well worth the miles!

WALL DRUG










STORYBOOK ISLAND









DEADWOOD



MOUNT RUSHMORE









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am Debby (Martin) Crain and have been married for almost 8 years to Jeff Crain. We live in Houston, TX and have 2 beautiful daughters, Avonlea & Linley Belle.